Thursday 17 December 2015

When you are finally exposed

Abi? "Gbooosa" another slap on Mabel face. ME: ****i held janet and moved her far away from Mabel ***Mabel was crying helplessly. "Janet, you are just dragging this issue too far, I'm only helping her and that's all. JANET: ****still wailing and shouting restlessly***.
No problem,mummy will hear about this I swear. As for you Mabel, consider yourself in serious trouble. And for you David, your job is over I swear .

Janet walked out of the room, banged the door and left, I turned to Mabel trying to console her. ME: I'm sorry dear for everything. Mabel: ***yelled at me*** leave me alone you this useless boy, sorry for what?, I never knew you are this useless and heartless*******crying***ME: baby, why saying all this now?
please for God's sake. Mabel: each time I ask you about your closeness with aunty janet, you would keep telling me that "nothing nothing nothing".

Then why was she saying "what am I doing in her boyfriend's room?". Just leave me alone please and forget about me. Mabel walked out of my room in a sad mood. I sat down on my bed feeling depressed and don't know what to do next. I picked my phone to call janet.
 ME: hello janet, pls I'm sorry, its not what you think pls .
JANET: if you don't want thunder to strike your entire generation,don't ever call this number again ***hanged up***Chaii, e don happen!!!!

Congratulations
The Final Episode 19 Loading!!!

No comments: