Monday 20 March 2017

#BBNaija: 'Yes I purposely allowed Bally to suck my nipples, but I don't remember him fingering me' - Gifty

Ririeye meets with Ex- Big Brother Naija Gifty where she admitted that her breast was sucked by another house mate. She said,: 'Yes I allowed Bally to suck my breast, but they were all in the name of games, but I don't remember the part

where he was fingering me. We were both covered in the blanket though. Faking my accent and the fake behaviors I portrayed were just all game and at the same time I am imperfect. What I displayed in the house was extraordinary. I was fake in the house because, I am not perfect.'

She went on to talk about her viral hair dressing picture. She said: ''I was never a hair dresser, I am a model and even for music videos but not a vixen, and even though I didn't get the N25 million I got other things from Big Brother Naija.''

When asked about her plans and what she has done so far, she said, 'I don't know why. People expect me to come out of BBN and start Up something immediately. My sister I have plenty plans but for no nothing.'

She continued: ' If I was given just N1million to step down for the other house mates, I would have left. Yes I agree th I was fake and portrayed a bad attitude, I still don't regret it and I my child eventually sees it, I will explain to him what it all meant, so it will be very wrong to judge me by th things I did in the house. '

The Ex-Big Brother house mate said, kissing Somadina too was all a game but she doesn't mind if Bally eventually ask her out for a sexual relationship, although she will wait for few months before accepting.

''And the people I can't stand in the house are Bisola, Efe, TTT and it is because they are not real, they are all living a fake life, even Bisola behaves as if she knows it all, the only real person in that house as far as i am concern is Debie- Rise''.

Gifty, who hails from Anambra, obosi town said she has a lot for her fans, and encouraged them to stay glued to her page.

The 23 year old part time actress said, 'I agree that I once lied about my marriage and then rephrased my statement, but don't worry I won't retract what I said about the sex tape. I maintain my stand, that there was no sex tape'.

 She concluded by advising young girls to be mentally an emotionally prepared before going into marriage, as she regrets getting married at the age of 19 and leaving the marriage a year after. 

What do you think about this?

2 comments:

Omoba said...

Wow!what an enjoyment for Bally! But come to think of it guys really catched fun in that house if not for what i stands for i would have agreed going there to catch some fresh fun.....ririeye u na dey try o

Anonymous said...

@Omoba, Big Brother Naija is open for all citizen. Try your luck next time.