Thursday 19 May 2016

Tvc presenter Wale Fakile speaks out

Following the information spilled out from Linda Ikeji's blog on Thursday19th of May 2016, about a presenter on Television Continental, TVC, Wale Fakile, an easy going gentle man  who co-presents ‘Trends’ and the popular, ‘Question of the day’,allegedly involved in battery. Well I think he was wrongly accused hearing his part of the story. 

It is a given you don't judge from one end as there's always three sides of a story. ( The truth, yours and mine).


Now read Wale's exact words as he published on his Facebook wall.......‎
MY VERSION OF THE STORY
"I have read all the tirades and accusations levelled against me by Mandy Isaac on Social Media and for posterity and records purposes, I need to state my side of the story. Yes, it is true that we are friends but we stopped dating in June 2015.
However, we started talking again in December 2015.
Our last date was on Wednesday, May 16th, 2016 in my residence and in spite of Mandy telling me that she had stopped drinking, she requested for alcohol which I did not oblige her. However, I later found out that she had drank 2 cans of Vodka (picture below).
I went out to withdraw some money and she stepped out too,When I returned, she got back and accused me of talking to ladies and insisted she had to leave that night. I pleaded with her but she said she would leave and I gave her N2,000 as Transport fare.
In her semi-nude state, she flared up, demanded for N50,000 and called me unprintable names having taking possession of my phone.
Later, she went berserk and started destroying things in my house (See pictures below) before she started rolling herself on the floor.
I got a call the same night from a female police officer at Ketu Police Station (I was NEVER ARRESTED) who asked that I report at the station that night or the following morning. I could not go to the police station that night because it was already late (some minutes past 11:00pm) but I made sure that I got to the station as early as possible (8:00am).
To my surprise she never showed up even after my call at the station.
It is unfortunate that this happened to me but I am not only a responsible man but I also work in a responsible organisation that values and cherishes its publics.
This is a deliberate attempt to frame me and I call on investigative Journalists to go deeper than the story and either verify me or corroborate my claims".



Mandy’s post on Facebook reads: “I am Mandy, my supposed boyfriend that works with TVC, beat me yesterday to stupor with bruises all over and he said there is nothing Ican do about it because he is rich and workswith TVC and am poor.The case was said to have been reported to the Ministry of Women Affairs and the Management of TVC.

Now I have read the girl's story, I don't feel pity for her( my opinion) .....Why shouldn't your name be published ? if you could publish wales name and details for the world to see, then your name should be published.
I am an advocate for total respect of Women ... and I detest men who beat women.
As much as we condemn these kind of issues, we should also not support immoral act. ‎
We keep encouraging dumb arse girls who commit fornication in the name of Bf/Gf and snap rubbish pictures of bruises and post online... She covered her eyes but left her chest opened... 

I have absolutely no sympathy for this lady.‎
We should be very careful in rushing into Judging this kind of case.

In summary, men should try as much as possible to avoid such situation.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should know the kind of people we involve with sometimes, seriously!!! It's obvious the girl was up to something...if ds story is d true story

Unknown said...

One question! If she has always been a drunk why continue the relationship?

Unknown said...

There's more to this story! In every rumor,theres a lil truth....

CTV said...

This is shocking not to say the least. I know Wale a gentle nature. Hmmm.

CTV said...

This is shocking not to say the least. I know Wale a gentle nature. Hmmm.

Unknown said...

Goin back to an ex is always a mess. I was a victim

Unknown said...

Goin back to an ex is always a mess. I was a victim