Wednesday 19 October 2016

Will it be wrong, if my mum help me ask him to marry me?

My name is Feyisara (26), I was once accuse of snatching another woman's husband. well, I now have my own boyfriend Yinka. We have been together for 6 years now(though on and off), but we always come back together for some reasons,we've never broken up though. Just some silent months of ego feeding.

  Although He is kind,compassionate, helpful, mature, understands my needs but emotionally unavailable. And that hurts me so much.

For the period of 6years, I have never seen Yinka emotionally dependent on me and I believe no matter how much of a man you are, you should still have some soft moments you share with your woman Except and unless you are a rock.

   However, the main issue is that, he is just comfortable being single, or should I say not permanently attached. I have been hinting him, that I'm ready to be a wifey and I want to start my family already, he is financially stable,goes on vacation twice a year, so i know say money no be the problem. This same guy will always suck and squeeze my breast like orange and he will not cum without sucking my pussy. I allow him do all these to me, so why won't he just marry me once and for all?

I have been getting the urge to ask him directly,let me know before I make a U- turn. I know some people might say I am not his main chick, that is not the case here.

So my question is, can I get to ask him or get my parents to ask him, when he will be ready to take the relationship to the next level? He is in his mid thirties, age is not the issue.The problem is, I want to settle down instead of moving from one relationship or the other.  



No comments: