Tuesday 15 December 2015

My escapades with Madam, Janet's mother

The more i glance at her, the more my hard-on was getting intense, the heat coming out beneath the system wasn't helping matters.

I began to wonder how i will make the move, should i touch her? or peck her?, or change my sitting position to the bed?, then I thought of her church attendance, i thought of her vigils, i thought of her moral strictness, then i was loosing hope.

Each time I raised my eyes to look at her, i would noticed her staring at me also. I became confused and hopeless but still erected on my
boxers. She asked if i was through and i said "YES". The problem now was, how do i drop the system and stand up with an attention?.

I felt so clueless, i became uncomfortable on the seat
to the extent that she noticed it and was questioning my mood. I
pressed my Joystick in-between my thighs as i returned her laptop.
"chai, to stand up and walk out now na wahala". I managed to
stand up and cover my Joystick with my two palms. "what is there
that you are covering" madam asked. I was amazed that she had
noticed me all this while. "notin ma" i replied. "Don't tell me i
was the one who caused it. Was I?", no Ma "i replied". All this
young boys of this generation sef!, Anyways, you can go.
Goodnite.

No comments: