Tuesday 15 December 2015

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

I counted from 1 to 3 on my mind. After the
count of 3, I pushed the Joystick INSIDE at once hoping that she will
be angry at me and push me away, but instead, she moaned
heavily and expanded her legs wider, I began to pump in and out
slowly, then I increased the pressure and went faster, the
moaning was increasing and she raised up her two legs to hold
my back tight. We continued for like 6minutes till she Pour again
and I cummed there after.
"You this boy!!!, what have you done to me?, didn't I tell you not
to have s*x with me?, now you have made me a sinner, an
adulterer and a matrimony vow breaker." Madam yelled at me.
"I'm so sorry ma". I replied.
"Now get out of here. Idiott!!!!!, and first thing tomorrow morning,
you are leaving this house. Idiott!!!!

No comments: