Tuesday 15 December 2015

Beyond my control

I got to the door, I noticed it wasn't locked. I only knocked once
and she told me to come in.
 Madam was still wearing her towels around her body with hair net on her head. She was sitting on
her bed.
"Welcome "
Thanks ma.
"My back is aching me seriously"
Sorry about that ma.
"Help me to apply this robb".
She gave me the robb, lied flat on her chest with her a$$ and back facing the ceiling underneath her towel.
 I opened the robb, knelt down on the bed and applied it gently on the opened area
on top of her back.
My Joystick was gaining Attention but she couldn't noticed it because she was facing the other side.

I continued with the back robbing/massage still maintaining the
upper region not until she was giving a silent moan, she adjusted her towel and made it loose a bit and she told me to robb it down a little. On hearing this, my Joystick made a full "180degrees straightline".

 I moved down a bit on a back. This time I wasn't massaging but tickling her gently with my nails. The moan was increasing and she was telling me to move it downward to the upper part of her a$$, as I was doing so, she opened the music app on her phone and started playing songs at a high volume.

For the next 5minutes, I was massaging and tickling the back while my Joystick was fully erect. She wasn't saying anything again
but just moaning softly.

No comments: