Tuesday 15 December 2015

The fall of Janet's mother

I left the left bosoms and concentrate my mouth on the right one
while I moved my left hand down underneath her panties, I
pushed it aside and resumed finger fuccking. She was making
sounds that I began to be afraid incase gideon comes in, I looked
at the door and noticed it wasn't locked. After another 2minutes
of finger bleeping, I tried removing her pants and she said
"STOP", I was scared, she said "what are you trying to do?, don't
just go there, I'm a married woman and a good christian, I have
vowed never to have intimate intercourse with any other man
apart from my husband, and besides, Adultery is a serious sin
against God" just continue the hand action, I'm ok with only that
one, ok!!. "Yes ma" I replied. I lost interest immediately and my
moral was low, my Joystick was shrinking instantly. I located her
nipple again with my mouth and resumed finger ducking her, it
was as if I was forced to do it because I wasn't enjoying it. But
as I was hitting the walls of the pusssy with my finger and also
sucking the niiples at the same time, she was moaning and
jerking seriously than before and was releasing juices, this
excited me again and revived my Attention, I stylishly moved
over trying to lie down straight ontop of her with her legs spread
apart but our body aren't touching each other. I was still sucking
and finger fuccking her and I noticed she was so lost in the
heavenly feelings, I stylishly brought out my Joystick from the hole
on my boxers, I removed my hands at intervals from her pusssy
to lubricate my erected Joystick with her juice on my finger. Then I
stylishly pushed the pants away to one side completely to avoid
obstructions, I pressed forward a little bit and positioned my Joystick
at the entrance of her Kitty-Cat without any body contact to
avoid her suspecting. Then I focused on her bosom in my mouth
and Kitty-Cat on my hand. I made sure I expanded the hole very
well with my fingers.

No comments: