Monday 25 January 2016

Learnt the sweet hard way 2

Faith tried all she could to convince me not to go through with the blood oath, well i promised Faith I would try not to go through with it without properly thinking it through.
 
So we left Iya Calabar's store for to continue our dance rehearsal. When I got home, had ewa agonyi n boiled yam, 
took my shower and spent the evening thinking about this Wale and what i had agreed to do with him. 

Had lot to drink before I Slept. My favourite is chocolate Vodka or better still cream. 

Ghen-ghen, the D-day has come. Wale was very excited. He had gone out to buy a local dry gin and a new pin,as they were the only things we needed for the seal.‎
 As if he was expecting a guest from jand. The usual lazy cook ( I loved him like that) cooked and cleaned as he whistled and danced happily. In his weak heart, he thought, he had every reason to be happy, and his mum girl friend oyinlola would...... 
After he was done with his unnecessary house chores, he relaxed and waited for me. After several calls I rejected, he got up angrily, grabbed the bottle of local gin and the new pin‎ and drove to my apartment. I was drinking too waiting for him to come so we can do the needful. By the time he arrived, it was already dark. After i opened the door, told him I changed my mind, we argue for a while, finally, my Wale broke into tears. 

Wale, "You just don't love me enough Oyin. You don't. We are going to spend the rest of our lives together, so what are you afraid of? This is just not fair. I can't believe another woman is going to hurt me all over again. I should have listened to Seun, I just want to die." he cried. 

Seeing Wale in such mood begin to cry too. I am very emotional and can be mean too. 
 
Oyinlola,"No Wale, I love you truly, I'm just scared. You know it has to do with blood. I'm afraid, my region does not support it".‎

Wale, "Are you planning to cheat on me"?‎

Oyinlola,"No dear. I swear to you, no man will ever lay his hands on this body if it's not you." Hmmmmm Oyin what rubbish are you saying, remember thus guy is not rich - my other mind kept telling me. ‎

Wale, "Then prove it to me or I will kill myself. I want to die." 

Oyinlola,"No dear, don't talk like that. I love you, okay, I will do it, if that's all the proof you need, I will do it." did I just make a mistake or what? ‎

Wale, "You will? Oh my god! I love you, I love you, I love you." 
Oyinlola, "Yeah same here. Let's get done with this already".‎

 He now quickly went to his car and brought out the new pin and the local dry gin. He got a cup from my Kitchen and after he poured the gin into the cup, he punctured his finger and pointed the bleeding finger into the cup of gin ( In fact make I no lie, na Alomo).
Then he did same to me. At that point i started crying hysterically but Wale couldn't fix it, he didn't know why I was crying, he was sure if it was out of fear or out of pain from the pin.
Wale, "Sorry baby, the hurt will stop soon." he kept on consoling me. 

After he had mixed our blood into the Alomo, he gave me as note to read what he had written. 
It read, "I Oyin Fakaye, swear this day that I will never cheat on you Wale Salami Wasiu neither will I leave you. If any other man should have sex with me, may I go mad and then die afterwards." 

Then I  drank from the cup. Thereafter,  Wale collected the cup and repeated the same thing. The deed has been done. I had great fear in me, but I don't know why. Suddenly, The strong urge to leave him came upon me. ‎
Wale, "You belong to me now."‎

Wale,"And your insecure international pkekus is mine now too. You got that?" ‎
Oyinlola, "Now what?" ‎

Wale, "Get rid of the cup and the remnant." ‎

I took the cup to my balcony, on my way back, Wale ‎was standing in the room with his shirt now in his hand, looking very mischievous. I tried putting my arms around him, rising up on my toes, my lips lifting toward his. But he stopped me.‎
Wale, "Uh-uh," he whispered, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Not so fast, Sweetie."‎ He walked over to a chair while tossing his shirt aside.

"Undress," he instructed me with a harse tune, taking a seat. "Slowly."


He had set the room's lighting so that he was in the shadow while i was brightly illuminated. Staring into the darkness engulfing him i felt extremely vulnerable, unsure of myself with plenty fear, I didn't know exactly what to do, so I just stood. 

I didn't understand if the procedure was still part of the Oath, abi he was carrying out a follow up ritual ni or if it was just like any other normal moments Jim Iyke and Yvonne Nelson had. ‎
Wale, but "Nothing fancy, just undress." 
He seemed to understand my concerns. "The top layer, leave the bra and panties."

Feeling only slightly more comfortable i removed my blouse and tossed it on top of his shirt. The room was a little chilly and the cold air caused my nipples to stiffen, pointing at my bra. Somehow this helped my nerves slightly and my hands shook a little less as i pulled my slippers off. Then i undid my jeans.
 Working them down my thighs my hands steadied even more. 

I felt his eyes travel over my body, felt them crawling across my  abdomen and up over my breasts, displayed by my light pink bra. I felt them slithering down over my hips to dip between my legs where my matching panties hid my sex. 

My  insides began to stir intensely. I wanted to move, wanted to say something, to break the anxious silence. But i did not. Instead i remained quiet and still, feeling the chilly air conflict with my warm flesh.
Wale,"Now come here and help me undress".

1 comment:

OMOBACARES said...

She don enter am, by subscribing to the oath thing she had given the guy the master key to her own dear life but all the same she was about doing one enjoyable thing before Rita dropped her curtain...... RiRi make it curtain less