Tuesday 22 April 2014

Ways To Get A Girl To Talk Nasty With You On Phone Chat



#1 I can’t believe I texted you while I was peeing.
#2 I’m feeling so cold even though I’m under the blanket. Hold on for a minute, lemme put on my clothes.
#3 I wish you could be with me now.
#4 I’m watching a s**y video of a girl/guy who looks just like you *link it to an explicit video with a really attractive person so your lover would be flattered*.
#5 What are you wearing right now?
#6 Can you guess the color of my underwear?
#7 My legs are missing you in between them.
#8 I just bought new underwear and can’t wait to show it to you.
#9 If I were with you right now, where would you want me to touch you?
#10 I’m watching p**n.

#11 My hands were busy, but they took a break to text you.
#12 I’m imagining you’re with me right now…
#13 I’m trying to sleep, but I can’t stop thinking about all the things you could do to me if you were with me right now.
#14 I’m looking for s** toys online…
#15 I had a naughty dream last night and you were in me… I mean, it…
#16 Do you believe in kiss and tell? Cause I want you to kiss me and do things to me in your mind and tell me all about it.
#17 I’m lying in bed and bored. Do you want to play Simon Says?
#18 What would you want to do with me after our date tomorrow?
#19 I can see two pussies humping outside my window. They’re meowing so much it’s hard for me to go back to sleep.
#20 Wanna play a game with me?
Once you use any of these lines as your text conversation starter, it’ll automatically get your lover’s mind racing into s**ual overdrive.
All you need to do after that is play along and answer the questions keeping s** in mind. And before you know it, both of you would be all hot and bothered and also in the mood. *winks*

No comments: